Our organization interviews, trains, and certifies people with experiences of homelessness to be vendors of this newspaper. After certification, each vendor receives a badge and 20 free copies of the month’s edition of The Bridge. Vendors can purchase further copies from our organization for $0.25 each and then sellThe Bridge in the Memphis community for $1.00 per paper. Vendors keep 100% of the profit.
New vendors are trained every Thursday afternoon at 2 p.m. at St. Mary’s Episcopal Cathedral, 700 Poplar Avenue. Training takes approximately twenty minutes, and vendors can start selling The Bridge immediately. We can’t wait to make you part of our team!
Vendors are required to adhere to the following code of conduct at all times while selling The Bridge.
- Papers must be sold for $1.00 each.
- Certified Vendor Badge must be worn and visible.
- Selling of products or materials other than The Bridge is prohibited.
- No alcohol or smoking.
- Respect other vendors, passersby, and businesses.
- Do not sell in restricted areas.